Función del empleo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: London (England)
País: United Kingdom
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
The Consumer Products Division’s mission is universal: to offer the best in cosmetics innovation to the greatest number of people on every continent. Its brands are available in all mass-market channels (hypermarkets, supermarkets, drugstores and traditional stores). The division is the spearhead of the group’s quest to win over a further billion consumers. The Consumer Products Division includes popular brand such as L’Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline & Essie. L'Oréal Paris, one of the world's top beauty care brands, offers men and women on every continent beauty and personal care products that incorporate the latest scientific advances & provides affordable luxury for people who demand excellence.
National Account Manager- High Street Account
A National Account Manager at L’Oréal takes full P&L accountability and is responsible for driving effective customer relationships in one of our biggest accounts. You will be required to work in a cross-functional team to develop a differentiated & effective business plan with the retailer aiming towards mutually beneficial results. Each NAM has specific category ownership and therefore requires a strategic mind-set & ability to develop a strong internal & external network when developing their retailer category strategy. You will be driven by the challenge of delivering category & brand growth and negotiating terms with the account in order to exceed targets.
Working in an internal multi-functional team to deliver:
- Accurate forecasting & exceptional customer service, through data analysis & collaboration with demand & supply teams.
- Mid to long term category strategy tailored to your retailers priorities & shoppers by working with the category development team
- Innovative sales & marketing solutions by working on differentiated marketing plans with the marketing team.
- Monitoring & reporting of account performance to key internal partners
- Develop a strong understanding & proximity of your account in order to become their advocate within L’Oréal
- Finding creative product and process solutions to drive sales and profit
You will be responsible for leading retailer strategy meetings to sell and negotiate all of our new products, concepts and commercial propositions making sure the customer is at the heart of everything you do
- Educated to degree level
- Highly numerate – strong analytically
- Strong Communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong negotiator
- Experience in a fast paced sales environment
- Highly organised with prioritisation skills
- Strong entrepreneurial skills
- Ability to deal with complexity
- Lead with human sensitivity
- Strong innovation skills