The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
PR & Communications Manager - Vichy and La Roche Posay - Ireland
Are you a dynamic, experienced and innovative communications consultant looking for an exciting in-house PR opportunity at L’Oreal?
L'Oréal's Active Cosmetics Division is looking to appoint a senior communications consultant who will be responsible for devising strategic and impactful campaigns with media and influencers; as well as, work with amazing experts in the field of dermatology and skin science on behalf of Vichy and La Roche-Posay.
• Build and implement a 360° creative and effective external communication strategy, in line with the international brand communication strategy and the local business strategy
• Build annual PR plan per brand with clear KPIs, working within budget and timelines, and tracking results
• Develop high quality informative content for press releases, articles, briefings, events, speaking engagements/panels, and media opportunities that engages and builds brand equity
• Lead and work directly with the International & UK communications team to support the Irish communication strategy
• Collaborate with the marketing, training and Commercial teams to generate new ideas and align on strategy and objectives for maximum reach and results
• Manage all press, Influencer and expert relationships and optimize opportunities to partner and collaborate with them
• Manage influencer / expert contracting / negotiation process with internal legal team and external management agencies
• Identify communities locally where the brands can establish relationships and use the content created from them to enhance our social media channels. Utilising across CRM and SEO
• Input into paid media initiatives and partnerships with creators and influencers
• Stay up to date on new social media tools, owning social listening with UKI CMO team
• Manage and mentor PR Intern support
• Extremely knowledgeable of best beauty/influencer landscape practices
• Strategic and creative with the ability to align press/engagement initiatives with business goals
• Team player who thrives within a dynamic, fast-growing global company
• Solution-oriented, independent thinker with hands-on/can-do, “roll up your sleeves” attitude
• Career-focused, dedicated and a true passion for the beauty and social landscape
• Extremely proficient in all social media platforms
• Experience in a similar role (Minimum of 4-7 years agency or in-house experience handling earned and/or paid Media/Influencer Relations/Marketing) and excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently ensuring that regular updates are provided to key stakeholders
• Proven track record leading strategic influencer campaigns with measurable ROI
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation, organizational, attention to detail and follow-up skills a must
• Excellent project management skills and proven ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills and contacts across all verticals
• Extremely proficient in reporting tools.
World class training and development
Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty
The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world
Opportunities to develop your career: L'Oréal have offices all over the world