Función del empleo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: City of London
País: United Kingdom
Product Development Technician - 6 months maternity cover
Professional Products Division
The Professional Products Division is universally known for exclusively supplying salons and other professional customers with the most advanced technologies in hair, skin and beauty products. The 11 brands within this division are L’Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Shu Uemura Art of Hair, Redken, Pureology, Matrix, Biolage, Décleor, Carita, Baxter of California and soon to join the division will be Pulp Riot. Our brands have made us the world leader in professional beauty products and one of the most dynamic places to pursue your career in the UK.
As a Product Development Technician you will be responsible for in-salon testing and evaluation of L’Oréal Professionnel Products Division products by project.
You will report into a Technical Development Director.
- By project the in-salon testing of new product concepts to support he DI requirements
- To systematically test in-house the formulae from across LPPD in order to identify key properties and suitability to UK market.
- By project, provide communication for commercial point of sale documents in partnership with Marketing and Digital teams
- Co-ordinate with Marketing Managers creating support for major launch initiatives at FMM
- Co-ordinate with Education Manager creating support for major launch initiatives
- Attend Organise and participate in International workshops in UK&I for all PPD brands
- Gain Competitor knowledge collating and reporting
- Highly motivated
- People –orientated
- Confidence and experience in delivering training, preferably within the hair /beauty industry.
- Excellent organisational skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator – written and verbal, with impactful presentation ability.
- Patience and empathetic towards others.
- L’Oréal is for pioneers. So you’ll embrace challenges and change.
- Adventurous, you’ll make mistakes sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- Respectful. Whoever you’re talking to, you treat everyone the same.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognize that teams are the real heroes. And so do we
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Ability to inspire, motivate, coach and develop people
- Essential a full UK driving license
- You will be required to stay away from home, and may be required to travel on a Sunday evening
- The ability to consistently meet and maintain high standards are crucial
- Superior communication skills, interpersonal and customer service skills
- You will have the ability to set yourself demanding goals and be focused on quality as well as attention to detail
- Facilitation and presentation skills are essential
- Highly efficient, approachable and flexible
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Packages, namely PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
◄ Volver a lista de empleos