Función Laboral: Finanzas & Control de Gestión
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ensure that operations comply with local tax legislation and the Group’s norms and standards within the framework of the objectives defined by the Group Finance and Tax Departments.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Monitor tax statements and determine taxable income in accordance with local tax regulations and the Group's Tax Charter.
• Carry out the tax declarations and determine the taxable result in compliance with local regulations and the Group’s Tax Charter.
• Advise and provide all necessary technical support to the Country's Department in carrying out standard or exceptional operations.
• Manage tax risks and litigation files in conjunction with the Group's Tax Department.
• Monitor the information in the main tax files (transfer prices, calculation of tax, differed tax, tax consolidation, customs matters) in conjunction with local authorities, the Consolidation Department and the Group's Tax Department.
• Defend the Company's interests in relation to local authorities, public authorities, and professional bodies.
• Remain constantly up-to-date with legislative and local regulatory developments that may impact on internal practices and, if the need arises, notify the Group's Tax Department.