Función del empleo: Supply Chain
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
País: Saudi Arabia
National 3PL Manager
- Daily OPS management with CS/OPs to ensure quality results for the organization.
- Manage the physical flows with the coordination of 3PL including receiving, replenishment, STR, SIR and outbound
- Ensure support division objective by enabling, tracking, and facilitating among all partners and stakeholders the availability through the physical distribution cycle until the stock available for sales.
- Maintain operational reporting accurately and on a timely perspective (Inbound Tracker, GIT, GRN, STR, Master data, capacity Phasing,)
- Tracking the distributor 3PL day to day operations and performance and collaborate to meet the SLA & performance deliverables.
- Monthly reporting of KPI, work closely with 3PL to manage the KPIs and in case of deviation, do the root cause analysis, create, track and close the action steps.
- Manage co-packing activities across all the regional warehouses.
- Define & drive improvement initiates toward delivering value through KPI’s and process re-engineering
- Optimize the inventory levels (FG & POSM) by identifying the old stock laying in the Whs.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos