You will work exclusively for L’Oréal to promote career opportunities, events and skill sessions on campus.
Being an L’Oréal Brand Ambassador:
- Gain valuable work experience and transferable skills to add to your CV.
- Gain insights into what it is like to work for the world’s leading Cosmetics Company.
- Gain invaluable experience in marketing, advertising and event management.
- Build contacts and wider networks both within the University and at L’Oréal.
Activities you may get involved in include:
- Event promotion and attendance – even event ideas and creation!
- Social media promotion – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Society engagement – make sure you tell us about your society involvement and how you would use these to help make the campaign a thriving success!
- Marketing material distribution – from flyers, to posters to freebies.
- Data capture
- Being innovative – what suggestions can you make that will help L’Oréal really stand out on campus? We are always open to hearing your ideas!
What we are looking for:
We are looking for Brand Ambassadors who meet the following requirements:
Junior or Senior students in University
- Ambitious and interested in a career with L’Oréal.
- Passionate, enjoys networking, confident, articulate, and reliable.
- Able to commit.