Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
País: United Arab Emirates
In charge of driving the online business and growth of the division:
- Negotiate and align business plans with online clients
- Be an expert of ecommerce both internally and externally
- Effectively plan and monitor business performance
- Manage the daily midterm and long term interface between the client and L’Oréal
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the brand’s online sales and development of an excellent user experience and customer journey
- Drive performance, traffic & conversion to maximize sales
- Build joint business plans with key partners and manage day to day relationship
- Develops & tailor activation plan & ensure execution
- Optimize Gross to net and manage customer PnL
- Manage promo budget and track performance & ROI
- Ensure operational excellence through planning, forecasting, in collab with supply chain team
- Collaborate with cross functional teams on various tasks: Finance, operations, content, media & activations
- Set business objective to media counterparts, monitor results and recommend amendments to maximize impact
- Shares experience and best practices with Tribe members (CDO, and other E-Retail Brand Managers)
- Define Ecommerce Dashboard with clear KPIs qualitative (Sell in, Sell Out,market data & digital shelf
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Brand vision and understanding associated with good product sensitivity
- Strong digital mindset
- Experience in E-Commerce
- Strong customer and consumer journey understanding
- Synthesis capacity, in order to share information
- Experience in collaborative work; ability to form strong relationships with various stakeholders
- Develops online content to communicate brand story while driving brand awareness, engagement and advocacy:
- Have in-depth knowledge of markets, competition, and audiences in order to curate and create relevant and engaging content that helps drive engagement.
- Lead brainstorming, ideations, and conversations around social communication direction for both big ideas for key launches and day-to-day content strategy.
- Manages day to day operation of local social accounts.
- Plan, develops and execute monthly social media content calendar.
- Optimize performance of performance media.
- Effectively track and report consumer data, insights, and learnings
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Highly analytical & familiar with online experiences
- Equally comfortable co-developing a strategy & also implementing it with brand teams day-to-day.
- Familiarity with Web Analytics tools.
- A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration within an organization
- Strong interest in understanding and driving user behavior
- Demonstrative skills in handling many assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Analytical, process-oriented, and comfortable with data analysis tools
- Business results oriented
- Proactive, positive and innovative mind set
◄ Volver a lista de empleos