Función Laboral: Retail - Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
País/Región: United Arab Emirates
- Deliver and implement Retail & Education strategy for the GCC for a pool of 5 fragrances/makeup brands, supporting the local business strategy and locally relevant, but accordingly to the worldwide strategy of each brand.
- Ensure brand message & image are successfully conveyed at counter through BA Image and Behaviour
- Provide local markets Training teams with induction/training/coaching tools and materials to ensure perfect consumer experience and product knowledge within the field teams (multi-languages English/Arabic).
- Support and advise the local markets in career development plans of the field teams, and supervise the top position talent pool/succession planning.
- Foster cooperation with Sales/Commercial and Brand structures to enable local Education teams to be true business partners in a fully collaborative workflow, and focusing on 360 retail excellence common objective.
- Professionalise the Education function through rolling out and/or putting in place new systems, processes and tracking tools for the recruitment and career development of the field teams.
- Direct management and coordination of forecast/order/delivery of BA grooming and service tools materials.
- Report on a monthly basis on Education KPIs and link with Retail/Sales KPIs to measure impact of Education actions on business results, and ensure optimization of human and financial resources.
- Provide training directives and materials multi-languages to local trainers and coach for new BA inductions, new product trainings, sales techniques and specific BA development trainings and coaching (as well as promoters/freelancers when relevant).
- Roll out of company tools and programs for field teams.
- Implement via local teams performant tracking and assessment tools associated with all training actions performed and in link with business results. Report on monthly basis.
- Integrate Education with Commercial/Retail and Brand teams to ensure Retail Excellence and link Education function and KPIs to business objectives and achievements. Integrate 360 approach to the field teams trainings (Sales, Marketing, PR, Digital).
- Forecast and coordinate uniform and accessory/service orders and delivery.
- Manage and monitor Education budget (orders, trainings, travels, expenses, gifting…), report on monthly basis.
SERVICE & IMAGE
- Support and coach local training teams to identify development needs and create individual plans for the field teams. Actively participate in career development of Senior Roles and Field Management profiles.
- Directly manage development and career plans for Regional Makeup Artist, manage his/her schedule in coordination with Marketing and Sales.
- Support the local teams in the individual and team development of the National Fragrance Experts, National Makeup Artist and field talent pool.
- Represents the brand in-room & in counter
- Ensure consistency of messages & image is conveyed at counter
- Minimum of 5 years experience as Fragrance Expert/Trainer & Coach OR Bachelor degree & a minimum of 3-4 years experience in training or retail management.
- Adaptability - able to adapt to different teams, brands, markets
- Passion for cosmetics & luxury
- People & service oriented - friendly, patient, dedicated, adaptable, empathetic
- Pro-active - dynamic, enthusiastic, to the point, flexible, team player, entrepreneur, committed, self-driven
- Willing to learn - open-minded, positive
- Well groomed person
- Ability to cope with stress
- Business acumen
- Excellent presentation, communication & organizational skills.
- Proficient computer skills necessary – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- Self motivated, results oriented, creative thinker.
- Ability to simplify expert information.
- High sense of luxury, luxury customer & service.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo