Función del empleo: Legal
Tipo de puesto: Internship
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
País: United Arab Emirates
LEGAL GRADUATE PROGRAM
An internship at L’Oréal Middle East will allow you to gain a strong professional experience, learn and connect with the best in industry! Come & join our Legal team for a 6-12 months assignment.
- Assist the legal team with the provision of legal advice to BUs/entities in all legal matters in relation to the business (e.g. competition law, Intellectual property, labor law, commercial law etc.)
- Under the supervision of the legal counsels, draft, proofread and edit legal documents and correspondence (e.g. Contracts and amendments to the same, letters, non-disclosure agreements etc.)
- Follow-up of contractual relations of the entities and divisions and maintenance of legal databases (such as contracts databases)
- Legal researches and updating of legal documentation (policy and procedures, document review, compliance checklist)
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned by the legal counsels, including but not limited to preparing minutes of meeting, presentations, official communications etc.
- Increase operational and functional departments’ awareness of Group best practices (guidelines, Legal Charter, the way we compete, the way we prevent corruption, etc.)
- Confident in using with ease Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a multi-functional environment, and interact effectively with your business partners
- Be able to operate in a fast moving environment and to manage time efficiently in order to meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of Legal documentation and proof reading.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Fluent in English (with excellent expression and drafting skills), Arabic or French are a plus.
PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS & DETAILS
- You must be in your final year or a fresh graduate (less than a year)
- You must be available for at least 6 months starting from the 15th of July
Ready to start your L’Oréal adventure? Let us know more about you by applying now to this offer!
◄ Volver a lista de empleos