Función del empleo: Marketing
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
País: United Arab Emirates
- Define the strategic directions and the 3-year marketing plan for Garnier, guide portfolio priorities (new launches, pillar products’ renewal and animation of core catalogue)
- Steer the collection and analysis of consumer and market insights, share findings with the zone to ensure the consistency of new product development with the country’s needs
- Take ownership of international launches and create the right angle of attack locally to build 360 integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences locally with a perfect on-time execution, with localization of content when needed
- Supervise the entire development process and the respect of deadlines
- Build and follow up on the execution of the ecom marketing plan in line with the CPD EKAM
- Manage the budget (sales forecast; brand’s pricing strategy, A&P build up and follow up)
- Lead the marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) and the adaptation of communication (imagery, digital, point of sales)
- Create and follow up on digital strategy (social and pure media), ensuring the performance
- Mobilize other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc. ) and partner agencies to develop a broader business strategy
- Define clear messages to present to top management and accompany the teams in the preparation of meetings
- Build, develop and manage your team, train them and develop their marketing expertise and know-how
Specific to selective divisions:
ZONE MARKETING LIASE AND INFLUENCE
- Develop a collaborative working relationship with Zone Marketing and Influence decisions for Business Needs.
- Communicate regularly with Zone marketing on International projects to ensure smooth implementation.
- Own the brand patrimony, guarantee the brand identity: ensure that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
- Translate the brand’s sense of purpose into consumer story for Consumer Touch points
- Translate Brand Equity on-ground through breakthrough touchpoints for all categories.
-Build, develop and manage your team, in line with L’Oreal simplicity values. Promoting a working environment of cooperation, entrepreneurship, engagement and enablement.
-Integrates sustainability and business ethics in all decision making, and influences teams in that direction
-Inspire, lead and build a winning marketing activation team in GCC
· KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
-Strong brand DNA and product knowledge
->7 years of successful experience in marketing - Essential
-Arabic Speaking – Plus Point and Preferred
-FMCG background Essential – min 4 years
-GCC Experience - Preferred
-Marketing Role Minimum as Senior Product Manager / MM
· SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
-Acts / leads with human sensitivity • Displays sensitivity to our “métier” • Demonstrates entrepreneurship • Innovates • Achieves results, with integrity • Manages complexity • Interacts effectively
-Right balance of strategic approach/analytical skills along with creativity and innovation.
-Activation Expertise and attention to detail and ability to translate Brand big idea to local channels / platforms / Countries in GCC
- Sales team, TM Team, ECOM, and MANCOM
-Zone Marketing Team – Garnier
-Clients and Suppliers
· PERSONAL COMPENTENCIES
MARKET & CONSUMER INSIGHT • Identifies market drivers • Translates trends and consumer knowledge into meaningful insights BRAND DEVELOPMENT • Thinks brand strategy • Imagines disruptive products & services • Develops integrated campaigns that work • Integrates retail & shopper expertise ACTIVATION EXCELLENCE • Delivers excellence with agility and rigor • Integrates sustainable, business consciousness COLLABORATIVE LEADERSHIP • Creates collaboration for bigger success • Shares & leverages best practices