Función Laboral: Marketing Desarrollo
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
País: United Arab Emirates
Orchestrate the launches and push growth of pillar products using their own product, market and consumer expertise, to contribute to continued growth for the brand and the consumer relationship.
- Collect and analyse consumer and market insights and competition strategies to make recommendations to management.
- Implement new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalogue.
- Propose and monitor marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences.
- Adapt communication material (imagery, digital, point of sale).
- Mobilise and work with other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc. ) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy; meet the deadlines.
- Make recommendations to management on the category based on own expertise of the consumer, market and competitors (launch analysis, strategic memo, etc.).
- Manage PPP budget and ensure sales forecast accuracy.
- Effectively prepare clear messages for senior management.
- Own the brand patrimony, guarantee the brand identity: ensure that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand.
- Implement the retail strategy working hand-in-hand with the retail and education team and ensure the proper implementation of retail materials (services, advice, etc.).
- 2-5 years in a similar position within the FMCG industry.
- Must be fluent Arabic Speaker.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo