Función del empleo: Operations
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
País: United Arab Emirates
Responsible for maintaining the right stock level at the right time and place, ensuring optimal service rate while not exceeding the targeted stock level and quality.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build the Supply plan of the entity based on the validated sales forecasts, the co-packing plan and the stocks and supply/procurement parameters.
- Check the logistic feasibility through the analysis of the stocks equation and exchange with the MSL about the long-term issues (capacity, gap between capacity and demand).
- Determine the stock and supply parameters according to the objectives of service rate, costs and global targeted stock.
- Manage the replenishment process through the evaluation of the shortage risks and by communicating priorities to the MSL.
- Manage stock levels in accordance with the objectives of the country and analyze obsoletes and slow movers. Define and implement action plans.
- Decrease shortages by the analysis of the causes, the definition of the action plans and the challenges of suppliers about the MAD dates of products that are out of stock.
- Define and follow the Key Performance Indicators (out of stock, service rate, stock) and communicate them internally and to the MSL.
- Build the budgeted stock according to the stock and supply parameters.
- Participate to the best practices improvement.
- Contribute to the improvement of the processes and information systems related to the activity and be the referent of the job in the country.
- Animate and train the Supply Chain community to the best practices and tools related to his/her area of expertise.
Knowledge & Experience
- Background in Business Administration/Supply Chain/Industrial Engineering
- Experience in Supply Planning role preferably FMCG
Skills & Abilities
- Is Consumer Oriented
- Fosters a demand-driven Supply Chain with service as a priority
- Brings added value to the customer and the consumer
- Controls Risk & Operates Responsibly
- Masters our Quality, EHS, Finance & Supply Chain standards
- Integrates external regulations linked to his activity
- "Make it Happen" with Operational Excellence and Agility
- Optimises information, physical & financial flows along the whole supply chain
- Uses business data for continuous improvement
- Improves flexibility, reactivity and reliability
- Masters costs along the Supply Chain
- Anticipates business activity and acts proactively
- Deepens the position of the Supply Chain within the business
◄ Volver a lista de empleos