- The winning candidate’s primary responsibility is to drive sales and margin growth through the effective management of E-commerce and Discounter channels.
- Build accurately forecast and achieve the account(s) results: turnover, market share, profit by planning all growth drivers accordingly. Write e-commerce charter when selling on e-Retailers or pure players / negotiate specific trade agreements, logistic needs & specificities.
- Act as the expert of his account to feed a retailer-centric account planning process, to ensure as much alignment as possible in the joint business plans, and a compelling story to get retailer buying in.
- Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders at the retailer’s.
- Work closely with other departments (Supply Chain, Customer Service, Category Management, Finance, Marketing, Digital) Connect Account key stakeholder of all functions with their L’Oréal counterpart.
- Manage accounts sales growth and profitability in line with BU/entity objectives
- Create and implement annual business plan taking into account all levers of growth: commercial agreements, marketing actions, education, merchandising and retail opportunities, profitability, trade terms, etc
- Monitor the accounts’ performance against business plan (reporting and analytics) and develop alternative strategies when needed.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum 2 years FMCG experience in Sales/ Marketing/E-Commerce and Offline Key Account Management
- Experience in E-Commerce is preferable
- Higher education: University degree – Economic; Marketing
- English – high level (both written and spoken)
- Results and sales orientated
- Agile mindset - willing to experience and adapt, enthusiastic learner
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: can easily negotiate with and influence others
- Strategic thinking and excellent analytical abilities
- Professional "get it done" attitude and work ethic