Función Laboral: Retail - Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: UK - England - Central London
País/Región: United Kingdom
Proven leadership in a cosmetics retail role essential.
Lancôme is a pioneering brand and a visionary ahead of its time. A brand which keeps writing the future of cosmetics: from Niosôme to Visionnaire, and from Trésor to La Vie est Belle, Lancôme successfully combines scientific expertise and an intuitive understanding of women's needs.
A Deputy Manager supports their Manager with the day-to-day running of the business while leading by example and embodying the brand and what it stands for. They work with their manager to motivate, coach and manage the team to reach their full potential.
Master Category Knowledge
· Have a full understanding of all Lancôme products and update the team whenever necessary
· Be aware of competitors’ products and activity
· Have detailed knowledge and awareness of the beauty market
· Attend, engage and participate in all brand training, and implement afterwards
Execute Business & Operations
· Assist the Manager in preparing accurate paperwork, and ensuring orders are placed and received.
· Achieve or exceed retail targets, icon and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets.
· Assists the Manager in keeping appropriate stock holding levels and any necessary budgets required.
· Offer creative ideas to generate new business; with focus on product launches and anniversaries
· Support Manager in setting individual targets for the team.
· Ensure you and your team abide by store rules and maintain a good relationship with store management
· Using analytical skills to appraise the business’ strengths and weaknesses. Devising critical paths with solutions to success.
· Where appropriate, support Manager in conducting annual appraisals for team members.
· Supports the Manager in ensuring smooth and efficient running of the business by establishing correct and regular communication, motivation and delegation of the team.
Drive Selling Process/Techniques
· Ensure you and your team deliver luxury services, inviting customers back for a return appointment
· Generate retail sales through the successful execution of in-store events and strengthen brand loyalty
· Make appropriate, personalised product and sample recommendations
· Ensure you and your team have a strong focus on link-selling and the recruitment of new customers
· Ensure you and your team use confident communication and presentation skills
· Ensure you and your team maximises selling during heavy traffic periods, ensuring sales
Foster Service Attitude
· Masters customer profiling.
· Seeks out business opportunities within the community and communicates relevant information to the Manager.
· Ensure the store is a clean and hygienic work area and adhere to hygiene rules
· Show passion for people and products
· Ensure you and your team follow the grooming guidelines to promote the brand image
· Coach peers to achieve their optimum professional development, identifying education needs and ensuring they are met
· Lead by example.
· Share know-how and experience
· Assist Manager in tracking team performance and managing any non-performance
· Offers regular and timely performance-based feedback on team productivity, service levels, product knowledge, selling skills, etc