Función Laboral: Otros
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Florida - St. Petersburg
Job Title: Manager, Learning and Development
Supervisor Title: Director, Learning and Development
Location: St Petersburg, FL (NOC)
The Manager, Learning and Development will partner with the Director of Learning and Development to develop and implement product education and retail skills training programs for retail sales representatives and managers. Develop training/service materials, including print, digital and online media.
- Develop and lead training programs and curriculums in retail skills development and product education for new and existing employees
- Create product training and education materials used by store personnel including: product information documents, PowerPoint presentations, and consultation brochures (for use during customer interactions)
- Participate in the development of training and education materials, programs and initiatives, including training videos, service and sales directives, new-hire orientation programs, educator/leaders’ guides, and business-building strategies
- Partner with manufacturers to develop and coordinate product education/certification materials and programs
- Collaborate with different departments and/or leaders to create and execute new initiatives.
- Work with Store Managers and staff to ensure the proper implementation of product knowledge, service/selling techniques and community-building strategies
- Provide customer relationship support as needed in order to uphold superior service standards in all channels of communication with customers
- Serve as a brand ambassador and embody company philosophy in all communications and interactions
- Present/facilitate to a variety of audiences (store teams, leadership team, Brands, other departments)
- Special projects under the direction of Director of Learning and Development
Experience, Competencies and Requirements
- 5-7 years of Education, Communications and/or Training experience required
- 2+ Years of Retail or Marketing experience preferred
- Experience in developing training materials (booklets, videos, e-learning modules)
- Exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint and other design/presentation applications, as well as Word and Excel
- Ability to flex between projects
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, and successfully meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Management or related field of study (or equivalent work experience) required
- Ability to travel up to 50% based upon business needs
- Ability to use normal office equipment regularly (computer, printer etc)
- Ability to lift 10lbs
- Ability to sit in an office environment for the majority of workday.
- Ability to stand for long periods of times.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo