Función del empleo: Medical
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Petaling Jaya
- DEPLOYS AND ADMINISTRATES CRM / CLM TOOLS FOR MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVES (VEEVA)
- Handles customers data and territory management (user profiles, roles, validation rules, territory alignment, etc)
- Loads data via Data loader - template (accounts, users, product catalog)
- Helps with medical detailing plan creation (data extraction, loading of the Multi-Channel Cycle Plan)
- Creates survey and advanced coaching reports
- Controls administrative procedures compliance
- Creates reports and dashboards
- Report sales report on monthly basis for Medical field team and Head of Medical.
- RESPONSIBLE AND ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE DEVELOPMENT, DELIVERY, IMPLEMENTATION REPORTING AND MONITORING OF FIELD FORCE EFFECTIVENESS (FFE) TO ACHIEVE KEY BUSINESS OBJECTIVES ACROSS IDENTIFIED BRANDS IN DERMO COSMETIC
- Gathers and analyses medical landscape data & insights to support definition of healthcare professionals segments
- Ensure training and respect of both internal and external ethical standards regarding relations with health professionals
- Performs data analysis (sales activities, prescription panels, barometers, PROVOICE, message recall surveys) to support recommendations to the medical management teams to develop and improve performance of medical detailing and dispensing teams across all brands in LDB
- Supports with the development, implementation monitoring and reporting of incentives schemes for field teams across all brands
- Develops and drives Segmentation & Targeting based on sources of appropriate data. Adapts the segmentation to balance investments and geographical needs for each business units
- Monitors data analysis to optimize ROI of medical team action plans.
- MANAGES MEDICAL SIZING TOOL: TOOL MAINTENANCE, PERIODICAL REVIEW
- Updates the medical sizing for annual business planning, or when deemed necessary.
- Proposes changes to field team structure and size using the tool.
- Keeps overview, documentation and log of data input and assumptions in the model
- Bachelor Degree holder in related discipline, Sciences, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Business.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience within healthcare industry, preferably pharmaceutical experiences with medical visits track records. Medical-Marketing experience would be an added advantage.
- Proficient with Veeva, Power BI, MS Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skill, good interpersonal skill.
- Experiences in Veeva system is a MUST.
- Willing to travel on need basis. (~20%)
◄ Volver a lista de empleos