Función Laboral: Retail - Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Media Jornada
Ubicación: New York - New York
Makeup Artist (Retail)
Consumer Products Division, L’Oreal USA
New York, NY
The NYX Makeup Artist has a passion for beauty, self-expression, and NYX products. This is an integral role for the free standing stores as this position connects the brand to our community. This individual fosters an environment of play, fun, education and self-expression for our customers. Finally, insists on a collaborative and cooperative work environment, ensuring a positive internal and external customer experience.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the customer by greeting and assisting as well as quickly responding to customer inquiries and needs.
· Meet your individual responsibility for your appropriate contribution to the team’s goal in terms of service, sales and company objectives.
· Knowledgeable in all merchandise categories and able to make appropriate suggestions to the customers.
· Asks open ended questions to ensure proper service and education of product and application.
· Complies with all company policies and procedures, including appearance guidelines.
· Assists and educates customers on new trend’s, makeup tutorials, and product features and benefits.
· Regularly communicates with Store Manager and Assistant Manager to keep informed on all sales, promotions, and events.
· Maintains open and flexible availability to accommodate peak hours in business.
· Stocks and organizes merchandise as necessary.
· Actively participate in cleaning displayer units, tools and testers throughout the day.
· Assist in the execution of merchandise calendar, sales promotions, and events as necessary.
· Inform customers of NYX programs and philosophies.
· Actively participate in store theme days and events and new product launches.
· Study the Skills Certification requirements and complete as many skill set as appropriate.
· Adhere to proper security procedures regarding handling of cash and assets.
· Performs all duties as directed by supervisor.
· High school diploma, I year relevant work experience or combination of both
· 1 year of retail experience preferred
· Can demonstrate makeup artistry via live model as well as a portfolio of previous work
· Passion for beauty and service
ABOUT NYX COSMETICS
NYX Cosmetics, named after the Greek goddess who ruled the night and symbolized beauty and power, is known for high-quality, professional makeup at accessible prices. A leader in the massive color cosmetics industry, NYX is defined by exceptional quality products with rich pigments and high payoff. Featuring a range of classic, seasonal, and on-trend cosmetics, NYX is a must-have among beauty lovers and professional makeup artists. The brand began with artistic inspiration, a single product and a vision. While headquartered in the heart of Los Angeles, NYX is a global brand available in over 70 countries at thousands of retailers consisting of specialty beauty and fashion stores, freestanding shops, and beauty supply stores as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com.