Función Laboral: CMO & Digital
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New York - New York
Job Title: Demandware Developer - Active Cosmetics Division
Supervisor Title: Vice President eCommerce
Location: 10 Hudson Yards New York
The Web Developer will provide high quality code solutions to meet the needs of implementation, enhancement and support of L’Oreal USA’s Active Cosmetic Division. The Web Developer will lead and implement all aspects of development, front-end, back-end, and database implementation of 4 eCommerce sites. The Web Developer will report directly into the eCommerce department and work closely with the L’Oreal Digital IT Team.
Adopt, develop and deploy scalable and appropriate website solutions using the Demandware development (customization) framework
Generate Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of Demandware
Create / Configure content library/asset/slots/promotion/campaigns/site preferences in Demandware Business Manager
Develop and implement production processes, including creative development and site publishing
Help identify and champion best-in-class functionality and tools that will enhance the customer experience
Project manage site initiatives, features & functionality (including new initiatives, site improvements, on-going troubleshooting and bug fixes)
Develop responsive experiences on cross-browser, cross-platform devices
Participate in all end-to-end and regression testing
Comply with source code and release management processes
Support integration points and system administrator tasks and processes
Communicate and manage all phases of active projects in fast-paced environment
· 4+ years’ experience using Web development technologies
· Certified Demandware Developer with working knowledge of additional eCommerce platforms
· PMI Certification a plus
· B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field
· Advanced knowledge of page level development using HTML, CSS , SASS
· Experience with XML
· Experience in Demandware ISML language and Demandware Site Genesis a plus.
· Experience in Ajax, Flex, DHTML a plus.
· Experience setting up development environment using Eclipse and Terminal
· Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator.
· Fluent in object oriented design and development principles.
· Experience with mobile web development
· Experience with data migration and 3rd party API integrations
· Proven track record in delivering highly visible commerce applications for recognizable brands – Beauty/Fashion experience a plus
· Excellent project management skills, collaborative and process oriented, attention to detail and thorough
· Strong communication skills – must be able to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical team members
· Thorough understanding of Internet technologies and interactive projects
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.