Función Laboral: Finanzas & Control de Gestión
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Florida - St. Petersburg
Title: Manager, Accounting (Retail)
- Responsible for managing the retail accounting and reconciliation functions
- Manage MARS Retail reconciliations of Sales, cash and receivables
- Manage SAP Retail reconciliations inclusive of cash clearing controls of Trade AR
- Prepare cash-related reconciliations, status reports, journal entries, account analysis and other analysis required
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage a team performing the following tasks for both MARS and SAP platforms:
- Daily reconciliation of cash & credit card transactions for assigned stores.
- Investigation and resolution of any variances in store transactions.
- Daily reconciliation of cash drawer and resolution of issues.
- Daily reconciliation of cash clearing control accounts as they relate to ACH/Wires, lockbox postings and COD collections.
- Liaison with Treasury and Credit teams on cash clearing issues and variances
- Liaison with stores concerning issues & variances via cash support mailbox
- Communication with various financial institutions concerning the status of transactions and any other issues.
- Preparation of weekly status report to store operations and Loss Prevention.
- Journal entry preparation.
- General Ledger account analysis.
- Prepare and issue various month end analysis.
- Special projects as required
- BA/BS of Accounting or related field required
- 7+ years of related work experience required.
- Must be able to manage a staff of professional and semi-professional employees preforming detail-oriented tasks.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- SAP experience is a plus.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel (Advanced).
- Must possess strong managerial skills.
- Must have a strong understanding of financial and operational controls.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Retail Accounting and/or Cash Management background preferred – not required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo