Job Title: Manager – Amazon eRetail
Division: Professional Products Division
Location: New York, NY
This role is responsible for the ownership, management and acceleration of the Pureology and Mizani business on Amazon including forecasting, sales reporting, user experience and all levers that drive sales. The scope for this position is 2 brands.
- Responsible to achieve the Amazon sales target forecast on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Act as the key point of contact for the brands for anything related to the brands’ Amazon business including marketing requests, supply chain, demand planning, activations and more. Present monthly to brand leadership.
- Represent the voice of the consumer, staying close to consumer reviews.
- Partner with key brand stakeholders to ensure executional excellence via content. This role is responsible for maintaining all content on Amazon (PDPs, Brand Stores, etc.)
- Dive into the business performance and to gain insights related to Amazon and eCommerce KPI’s (sales, traffic, conversion, etc. ) Share out recommendations based on insights gained.
- Manage the financial investments in the business, leading any promotional discounts and influencing any media/search investments.
Understand beauty market and monitor keyword trends
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit by binging new ideas to the table.
- BS/BA degree required
- 3+ years in a role related to eCommerce or digital (Amazon experience preferred)
- Strong excel skills including ability to pass an excel test
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience analyzing performance data and summarizing / communicating findings via reports and presentations
- Experience in beauty, preferred
- Proactive and results oriented thinker who would flourish in an entrepreneurial environment where new ideas are championed
- Must demonstrate strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate solid experience in pulling, mining, and synthesizing data into stories
- Must be skilled at executing within tight timeframes with attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organized with proven multi-tasking ability
- Attention to detail: Ensures quality and strong attention to detail, with strong organizational skills.
- Data-driven: Leverages data to inform and make recommendations. Must have strong excel skills.
- Innovates and agility: eComm is a daily business. We are looking for someone who treats things with a sense of urgency, can bring creative ideas to the table.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Someone who demonstrates ownership of their goals and responsibilities and treats the business like their own. Expresses passion and curiosity for the eCommerce business.
- Teamwork/collaboration: Someone who is a team player and can work collaboratively with counterparts and across the division.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.