Position Title: Manager, Supply Chain Assembly Planning
Department: Corporate Supply Chain - Project KISS
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
- This role will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of the Assembly Planning solution within the Supply Chain Transformation project in North America. The Assembly Planning Manager will work with Domain and Sub-Domain Leads, as well as Divisional and IT stakeholders, on system preparation and verification and on implementing the appropriate process change management. In this role, the Assembly Planning Manager will also assist in end-user training and ongoing support.
- Collaborate with the Sub-Domain Lead and Divisional Key Users to understand and document Assembly processes and flows.
- Participate in simulation testing and work with IT partners on solution development and implementation.
- Prepare test and production systems for cut-over to new environments.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of training materials and adapt for Divisional specificities.
- Assist with end-user training and provide post go-live support.
- Assist in identifying and implementing harmonized best practices.
- Assist with change management with Operational and Commercial teams.
- BA/BS degree in Supply Chain Management or related field.
- 5+ years Supply Chain experience preferably in CPG industry.
- Understanding of co-packing processes and experience working with third-party logistics providers.
- Knowledge of SAP MRP and SAP APO.
- Ability to analyze large volumes of data, interpret results, and propose action plans.
- Demonstrated excellence in communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and influence across cross-cultural teams.
- Ability to be self-motivated and meet commitments for project milestones.
- Ability to effectively problem solve within a team environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.