This position will be on-site at Walgreen’s Headquarters reporting to Walgreens Account Supply Chain Director. The focus of this position will be to partner with Walgreen’s Supply Chain teams (and Walgreen’s Merchandising) to achieve mutually agreed upon product availability, inventory productivity, cost productivity, sales and margin objectives.
- Outstanding Data Management skills- Microsoft Office Suite applications with an advanced focus in Excel and Access. SAP & RetailLink experienced preferred
- 3-5 years experience in FMCG Supply Chain or equivalent. At least 1+ years in a customer-facing lead role.
- Interact effectively, including solid negotiation and customer facing skills
- Demonstrated analytical approach to management of supply chain interface between supplier and the customer
- Ability to influence e2e Supply Chain and other functions across reporting lines.
- Proven ability to structure and conduct supply chain analyses with particular emphasis on customer collaborative results.
- Ability to understand impact of decisions and changes to e2e Supply Chains and to convert strategy into results.
- Possess a four (4) year college degree or equivalent job experience, preferably in logistics or business
Judgement and Decision Making
Colleague in this position needs to display excellent analytical judgment in determining trends & root causes and leading to actionable and proactive recommendations. Supervision will be intermittent and ability to work autonomously and lead initiatives is important. Role has significant interaction with internal Supply Chain & Sales functions, and regular interaction with various levels/functions at the customer. Colleague will have to make decisions regarding nature of communication, message, tone, impact. Sales/Customer interaction will be Moderately supervised.
Tasks, Duties, & Responsibilities
- Own the planning and forecasting process for a specific brand/category within the customer portfolio.
- Main Supply Chain contact facing customer as well as internal Sales teams.
- Coordinate customer-centric communication by playing central role in Sales-SC; SC-Retailer SC; e2e SC interfaces for L’Oreal.
- Own key customer-centric SC metrics – Replenishment, OTIF, OSA, Forecast Accuracy, Retail Inventory, and Cost to Serve.
- Execute planning process against 3 year Customer Supply Chain Master Plan.
- Support Sales in driving successful JBP.
- Understand customer’s portfolio needs and engage Supply to deliver to expectation.
- Track Customer’s business and their own Brand sales and forecasting to proactively address demand and gaps and to drive consumption
- Maximizing sales through driving operational efficiencies.
- Develop resident expertise on Customer Supply Chain and Replenishment systems and Network.
- Calculated decision making abilities and multi-tasking capability
- Acts and Leads with human sensitivity: Demonstrates respect, enriches team dynamics, and develops others
- Interacts effectively: Listens and communicates effectively and actively networks
- Displays sensitivity to the “Metier” of L’Oreal: Focuses on quality, understands beauty, and builds knowledge of the beauty business
- Demonstrates entrepreneurship: Takes initiative , improves performance, and develops a vision
- Achieves results with integrity: Conveys energy, acts with integrity, and focuses on results.
- Innovates: Shows curiosity, promotes team creativity, and imagines creative solutions
- Manages complexity: Reasons from multiple perspectives and makes decisions
Please Note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.