Who we are:
COMPLEX CHALLENGES. DARING TEAMS
At L'Oréal Operations, our daring 19,500 employees worldwide create innovative, inclusive and sustainable beauty together with our business partners by designing, developing, sourcing, manufacturing and serving products and services all over the world.
The Franklin, NJ Manufacturing Plant, is L’Oréal’s Skincenter of Excellence. We produce some of your favorite brands, including CeraVe, the No. 1 dermatologist recommended moisturizer brand in the United States. Our plant operates 24/7 at high speed across a 450 square foot plant (+ 45% expansion).
What we’ll do together:
As the Manager of Component Supply Planning, you will lead a Procurement team to ensure materials are available according to the production plan and supply parameters while optimizing the stock levels. You’ll oversee the department and manage, lead and develop the team through ongoing coaching, training and support.
What your day will look like:
- Ensure the efficient relationship and communication within the procurement team, with the factory’s other departments and with suppliers
- Manage the operational relationship with the suppliers fostering reactivity and flexibility projects
- Ensure the availability of components and raw materials for production and anticipating issues to minimize impact
- Define the materials supply planning parameters and standardize the supply practice
- Collaborate with Purchasing in the creation of relationships with suppliers
- Support the launch team in the validation of timelines for new launches
- Set objectives and follow up supply chain key performance indicators for suppliers’ service, inventory management of components and raw materials and excess and obsolete
- Develop and manage the Procurement team. Organize workload split optimally, support and continue to grow expertise within the team and implement organizational change when required.
- Participate in development of yearly raw material and or packaging components budget.
- Fully Supports an interdependent safety culture and works proactively to accomplish the safety mission in the plant of zero accidents.
- Create and provide an environment in which employees can work safely and thrive.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Engineering or Supply Chain discipline preferred.
- APICS, CIPM, or NAPM, CPM certification preferred.
- [5+] years of experience in a high-performance manufacturing facility - cosmetics industry preferred.
- SAP experience preferred
- Advanced Excel strongly recommended (Pivot tables, VLOOKUPs)
- Must have strong written/verbal and communication and analytical skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent business and personal ethics.
- Must have strong people management and leadership skills with relevant experience in project management, manufacturing practices and dealing with internal/external customers.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to interface with plant and corporate personnel at various organizational levels and external suppliers.
- Ability to manage change, provide program management and achieve results.
Judgment and Decision Making
- Intermittent, decisions made in this role has great impact to the production of goods and service levels to our customers.
Please Note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
What’s in it for You:
- Competitive salary and benefits package (vacation, PTO, medical, dental, vision, 401k, pension plan)
- Career growth
- People & Development Learning Catalog
- Work from home policy (*varies based on function)
- Summer Fridays (*varies based on function)
- Employee discount and perks
- Employee Resource Groups
To learn more about L'Oreal Operations, click here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.