Job: Manager, Content
Position type: Permanent
Employment type: Full - Time
Location: New York - New York
Overview: Responsible for the strategic vision and creation of content for social, ecommerce and paid channels.
- Drive the conceptualizing and creation of brand content and ensure it resonates with the consumer for all social channels (e.g. Video Content, Beauty, Product Laydowns, Educational content), ecommerce and paid campaigns.
- Manage the global brand content productions (from conception to completion), & activation of agencies.
- Assist with management of the agencies that we partner with for content creation:
- Create and issue briefs
- Manage & review agency progress
- Ensure content meets the Brand DNA
- Manage agency contract & financials
- Keep abreast of and experiment with latest innovations in producing content and social.
- Track and monitor KPIs in real time to adjust or pivot strategies, tactics and content development as needed; use analytics to inspire new ideas
- Actively participate and ensure expertise sharing; innovation & upskilling.
- Responsible for delivering:
- Strong social and content creative vision
- Impactful, meaningful & creative content
- Consistent Brand communication
- Guidelines for content implementation and social platforms
- Experience in Social or Digital Content Production is highly desired (includes digital experience)
- In depth knowledge of:
- Consumer habits, language, & engagement methodologies
- Content Production
- Social platforms (Instagram, TikTok) and best practices; ability to drive social media insights
- Marketing campaign 360 content
- Agency management
- Mac Proficiency
- Passion for makeup, social and creation
- Thrives off of creating content and communications that genuinely connect with audiences
- Creative skills
- Collaborative leadership skills
- Project Management Skills
- Data analysis skills and Results-driven thinking with the ability to analyze data and deduce implications for social and engagement strategies
- Prioritization & Organization Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills (written and oral)
- Demonstrated L’Oréal Competencies: Leadership, Entrepreneurial Management, Achiever, and Innovator
- Strong appreciation for our business / sensitivity to métier
- Must be professional and energetic with a positive attitude
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.