Función del empleo: Marketing
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: New York - New York
Job Title: Manager, Creative - Ralph Lauren Fragrances
Manager – Creative – Ralph Lauren Fragrance will liaise with a freelance creative team and an outside agency to create merchandising, special installations/events, printed collateral, gift sets – (Atelier Cologne) and other key materials to be used at point of sale for each brand.
- Bachelor's degree required; BFA degree preferred
- Minimum of 7-10 years of relevant experience.
- Required creative computer skills: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Quark Xpress.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and concept ideas for RL based on briefs and discussions from the marketing teams.
- Build mechanicals for projects and release them to the vendor.
- Attend meetings to discuss design and execution with marketing, management, and vendors.
- Fulfill field sales requests of sending high-res images and create custom layouts for certain stores.
- Proof/match colors to ensure vendor color is accurate before it goes to press. Attend press runs to ensure color and copy prints are accurate (depends on project).
- Project & Supplier management, with Creative ops support.
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos