Función Laboral: Supply Chain
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Monmouth Junction
This powerful role drives changes and improvements to the supply chain by
managing deduction resolution and surfacing those areas under L’Oréal’s
control. Facilitate these changes by working with appropriate internal and
external business partners. Lead, coach, and develop a team of Claims Analysts
responsible for ACD and Luxe deductions. Work to streamline internal deduction
processes. Provide analytics and monthly reporting.
- College degree in
Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 5 years related work experience in a related
field in a corporate environment.
- Strong understanding of A/R processes preferred.
- Proven supervisor experience with the ability to
lead and manage a diverse work force.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and problem solving
- Strong and rapid decision making ability.
- Proven organizational and strategic planning
- Able to handle difficult or challenging A/R
situations with diplomacy, tact and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Windows and
- Experience with integrated Accounts Receivable
- Exposure to SAP systems a plus.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the activities and functions of Claims personnel
to include achieving A/R objectives to ensure established goals are met.
- Prepare monthly reporting to include Co-op,Rolling
9 month, and Supply Chain Deductions.
- Streamline internal processing / drive change in Supply
- Review/approve analysts’ adjustments to A/R
- Responsible for hiring and development of new personnel,
along with the terminations, promotions and yearly performance appraisals of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo