Función Laboral: Supply Chain
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New York - New York
Manage the Demand Planning process (forecasting and business planning) for select PPD brands both at the total Brand and Channel level.
· Manage brand, SKU and account level forecasts to achieve forecast accuracy objectives.
· Facilitate consensus meetings with Sales, Marketing, Finance & Supply Chain.
· Influence Divisional Business decisions through analytics presented to Senior Management.
· Collaborate with the PPD Demand Planning Analyst to drive alignment between SalonCentric and Divisional forecasts.
· Run pre-Consensus meetings with Marketing on forecasts by brand and Sales on sales phasing.
· Analyze channel specific trends to determine risks & opportunities.
· Drive Launch Sizing process cross functionally to ensure high level of service and avoidance of excess/obsolesce.
· Review reasonableness of Marketing Promotional forecasts. Present recaps and objective perspective to divisional management.
· Create a “Bottoms-up” budget by SKU for use in both Divisional and Operational budgets and trends. Review with divisional management to arbitrate differences and finalize sales content and phasing.
· Drive SKU Rationalization process.
· Work with MSL Brand Cell on appropriate safety stock levels, run-out analysis to maximize service and minimize inventory.
· Work within Synergy SAP tool to assist in SalonCentric forecasting as necessary.
· Collaborate with Store Replenishment team for Launches, Promotions and Discontinuations.
· Participate in Divisional/Supply Chain meetings
· Bachelors Degree
· 5-7 years Forecasting/Planning or related Analytical experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Office
· Logility, SAP a plus