LUXE Supply Chain
Manager – Demand Planning
Manager of Demand Planning influences leadership across the organization to optimize the service level and inventory. Responsible for the shipment and sales forecast for the brand –This forecast is then used by supply planning to manage the stock equation (production plan and inventory). Also responsible for creating and communicating the forecasts for new launches as well as any changes made to the forecast with the supply chain teams. Accountable for demand, business planning, new product and promotional planning with the goal of leading Marketing, Sales, and Finance to consensus of forecast to ensure product is forecasted accurately taking into account all demand signals.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the development, review and implementation of an accurate forecast for use in financial, production and strategic planning processes. Identify areas of risk and opportunity to the business plan due to internal/external factors and alert Management. Drive the continuous improvement of the demand planning and inventory management processes and systems.
- Interact & collaborate with Sales, Marketing & Finance partners in the development of the forecast. Challenge the forecast based on analytical data - both quantitative (shipments/consumption) and qualitative (marketing, advertising, promotion) demand signals. Assure reconciliation of forecast with financial trend and clearly communicate risks & opportunities. Animate the forecast consensus meetings to ensure objectives are clearly identified and decisions are made.
- Monitor performance vs. the forecast throughout the month identifying any key shifts or trends. Analyze forecast variation/deviation with the goal to minimize out of stocks and prevent the build of excess & obsolete inventory.
- Interact with supply planning partners to identify forecast deviation and/or supply chain constraints and establish Safety Stock levels.
- Manage the product catalogue inclusive of product life-cycle. Analyze and interpret SKU effectiveness and efficiency. Guide/drive SKU rationalization.
- Inventory management to drive action plans to reduce Excess & Obsolete.
- Monitor the performance of new launches and animations versus the forecast. Develop ship share models to monitor execution versus ambition. Issue launch and animation assessments.
- Participate in the pre-budget/budget process for your brand
- Lead/participate in special projects as needed.
- Monthly reporting of KPIs
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related experience
- Minimum of 5 years demand planning or related experience
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills required
- Experience working with a forecast software system (Atlas or equivalent)
- Experience working within an SAP environment a plus
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.