This position reports to the AVP, Social Media and will be responsible for the planning and execution of paid media buys, the production, analysis and distribution of social reports and will assist in the development and execution of the brand’s paid social media strategy. Your reporting will translate into actionable insights to ensure that all team members stay true to the strategic vision across our platforms. This position will work with the Director to assess qualitative and quantitative methods and to define KPIs, goals, data sources, and consumer targets.
- Manage paid initiatives from start to finish with attention to efficiency and profitability. Responsible for day-to-day digital/paid social campaign activity and optimizing campaigns on a daily/weekly basis.
- Create campaign paid reporting across all owned platforms. Deliver analysis of media marketing campaigns and initiatives. Focus on media performance to identify tactics for optimizing marketing efficiency and marketing effectiveness.
- Recommend design changes and enhancements to ensure the constant improvement of media performance.
- Create weekly, monthly and annual reporting across all owned platforms.
- Responsible for providing the timely market and trend information needed to help ensure we reach grow faster than the market/competitors.
- Collaborate with social team members to analyze data, derive insights, and guide key campaigns and initiatives.
- Develop new ways of looking at data to improve insights, enhance efficiency and effectively, and add new metrics.
- Stay up to date on the latest tools and industry trends for all facets of digital, consumer experience and social media marketing and analytics and provide strategic recommendations when appropriate.
- Work closely with publisher partners (including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat) to collaborate on campaigns and participate in beta tests.
Successful employee should be adaptable in using their organizational skills to prioritize tasks and opportunistic in taking ownership of various projects. Have the urgency to anticipate busy schedules and teamwork to communicate with other members of the department to complete assignments on time and accurately. Possess openness in their problem solving and integrity in their research to effectively address the needs of the company.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing required
- 2 years of experience in Social Media buying preferred
- Solid analytics background required.
- Experience using Facebook business manager and Facebook ads manager required.
- Experience in a social media planning role preferred (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube).
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and a pivot table wizard
- Strong project management skills with an ability to plan and prioritize
- Strong attention to detail, comfortable managing and analyzing large sets of data
- Self-motivated, ability to work autonomously
- Constantly learning about the latest and greatest trends in paid media
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.