Media Manager, Integrated Consumer Communications Team
This highly analytical role will be responsible for all paid media activities, focusing primarily on programmatic media, precision advertising, CRM, building and analyzing consumer segments and social media. Additional focus will be on Magazines 360, Video, Digital, Search, and TVC. This role reports into the Head of Media.
He/She will also work closely with the AOR, Programmatic and Social Media Agencies, Ecommerce, CRM, Brand Marketing, Social Marketing, L’Oreal CMO and Omni Media Teams Education, Sales and 3rd party vendors.
1. Manage cross functional teams to create and execute breakthrough digital media programs across a variety of MCB Brands/Products (Carol’s Daughter/SSC/Dessange)
- Manage day-to-day Programmatic Media & CRM (audience segmentations via our DMP)
- He/She will identify and build 1st party consumer segments
- Analyze performance of campaigns on a bi-weekly basis with agencies. Share insights with Brands and assist their decision-making for optimization (per technique, per creative, per inventory, etc.)
- Ensure synergies between digital (including social, mobile, display, programmatic, search) and T/V/print strategies
- Manage digital media strategy and execution on various retail properties
- Support development of strategic brand integrations (e.g. Wendy Williams, BET)
2. Educate & Partner with brand teams on briefings, media strategy, and budget
- Assist/Manage full media budgets for all tactics
- Consistent and open dialogue with finance teams
- Help marketing teams translate their campaign objectives into Precision Advertising briefs, including relevant audience segments, digital advertising journeys, consumer data pools and activation techniques
- Identify and educate team, on new and emerging digital trends and platforms, in addition to traditional outlets
- Collect and streamline best-in class media activations across all media properties
3. Challenge and ensure media agencies and partners are applying best-in-class process, planning, ideation and results
- Ensure agencies apply the L'Oréal standards (golden rules) in setting up and optimizing campaigns, control the end-to-end consistency and quality of campaign set-up (with the support of Brands' digital teams)
- Ensure tools and processes are in place to monitor campaign performance and alert Brands when relevant.
- Bring to life 360° media programs that are at the forefront of the multicultural conversation.
- 4-6 years in digital advertising; at least 2 years focused on executing programmatic campaigns.
- Extensive knowledge of digital ecosystem (ie. ad servers, attribution, tagging, ad verification) and traditional advertising
- Experience, knowledge and/or hands-on experience with DSPs (DoubleClick, Turn, or TubeMogul), DMP (Neustar, Krux, or Adobe)
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Outstanding relationships within the advertising community.
- Collaborative team-player yet comfortable with independence
Can multi-task, prioritize, and balance time across brands, multiple partner relationships and internal initiatives on a daily basis while maintaining a profound attention to detail
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.