Función Laboral: CMO & Digital
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New York - New York
Manager / Director, Global Communications & Casting– Redken, Pureology, Mizani
This position will have responsibility for supporting global communications initiatives for Redken, Pureology, and Mizani DMIs (global) handling media relations, agency and spokespeople relationships, model and influencer casting, brand contracts, social media communication strategies, and global event activities. This is a global collaborative role, working across countries and zones to coordinate efforts, and guide local market PR teams in their execution.
This is a strategic communications role, requiring a nuanced sense of audience, branding, and message. The role requires assessing potential spokespeople and influencers to represent the brand; knowing who is relevant, determining their value to the brand, and understanding how to manage these relationships, including from a risk standpoint.
Several years of industry communications experience is preferred, and an agency background or brand communications background would be helpful. In addition, someone comfortable with a fast-paced environment, juggling regularly shifting priorities, with a results-oriented approach, will be best poised for success. This position reports to the VP of Digital & Communications and interfaces regularly with cross-functional teams.
- Develop brand communication strategies and influencer strategies in support of marketing calendar and year-round storytelling
- Assess potential brand spokespeople and liaise with relevant agencies to stay abreast of budding talent
- Active casting of models and influencers to support photo shoots and brand activities
- Serve as primary day-to-day contact for spokespeople relationships
- Regular contact with international markets to address consumer and trade editor requests - including sending press releases, conducting spokespeople interviews, and providing needed materials to ensure placement
- Active participation in photo shoots to coordinate models, influencers, and ensure brand communication strategies are met
- Develop communication plan for global social media channels
- Share in writing of external press materials
- Manage global fashion week activities - liaise with global teams, spokespeople, and agencies to coordinate interviews and access to materials
- Provide PR/Communication guidelines & recommendations to the local markets
- Set and track against global PR / Communication KPIs and goals
- Work together with VP of Digital to ensure we are on track with budget
- Some travel for brand events to manage press relations/opportunities
-5-7 years of experience in Public Relations, Communications, Casting, and related fields; beauty experience preferred
-Bachelors' degree required
-Intermediate to Advanced PC skills (MS Word, Microsoft Outlook Calendar & E-Mail, Excel, Power Point, internet)
-Excellent organizational skills with avid attention to detail and follow through.
-Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
-Excellent personal manner, outgoing personality, comfortable dealing with many external contacts and representing Redken, Pureology, and Mizani to the media and other influencers in a positive light