Función Laboral: Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Washington - Redmond
This position is responsible for managing all aspects of the configuration management and document control system for Clarisonic and L’Oreal Beauty Device (LOBD) Division. Work cross-functionally to establish, maintain and execute all facets of this process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the Configuration Management and Document Control process. Details include:
- Own and maintain all procedures, systems, and database associated with configuration management and document control. Current configuration management tool is Omnify.
- Work cross-functionally with product development and operations teams to ensure bill-of-material (BOM) and documentation associated with new releases and changes are properly managed.
- Ensure all documentation is adequately stored and controlled.
- Monitor the process to ensure changes are thoroughly documented and justified. Also ensure changes are appropriately approved in a timely manner.
- Work with supply chain personnel to implement product changes into the corporate ERP system and maintain proper life cycle status/control. This position serves as the primary conduit for transfer of documentation and document changes to manufacturing partners.
- Facilitate the deviation process.
- BA/BS undergraduate degree preferred
- Intimate knowledge with Configuration Management and Document Control systems, strategies, and tools/databases such as Agile or Omnify.
- Experience with all phases of device product development lifecycle, including concept, design, implementation, and obsolete/end-of-life.
- Excellent interpersonal communications and presentation skills.
- Hands-on, independent and self-motivated. Ability to lead, influence and work within cross-functional team environments.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo