Manager Lifecycle Marketing Triggers & Automation, L’OREAL LUXE
Section 1: General Information
Job Title: Manager Lifecycle Marketing Triggers & Automation
Function: Data Driven Marketing
Supervisor Title: AVP, CRM & Data
Section 2: Job Summary
L’Oreal LUXE is searching for a data driven & detail oriented individual to help the division in becoming truly customer by developing strategies to deliver best in class engagement to prospective and current customers. As the customer journey continues to evolve, we are seeking a passionate and truly consumer centric individual to bring our wide portfolio of brands to the forefront of the consumers mind.
- This individual will be responsible for building and automating customer journeys across multiple channels including and not limited to: email, SMS, media, Direct mail, etc.
- You will be responsible for determining appropriate content, target audience, segmentation, and success metrics for each campaign across products.
- You will be responsible for partnering with the Business Analyst on identifying new learnings/opportunities and then applying these learning to design new and innovative ways to drive customer lifetime value
- You will be responsible for enabling consistent world-class experiences for our customers across our various sites and marketing channels by driving a best in class customer experience
- This new role requires a passionate customer advocate who can transform customer insights into actionable plans that drive customer engagement and lifetime value.
- The expectation is that this individual will become drive creative, planning and segmentation for the LUXE customer experience by speaking to the right consumer in the right channel at the right time.
Section 3: Job Requirements
-Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Analytics, Sales/Marketing, Information Systems/Technology, Business Administration, or other related fields required
- Well versed in Salesfroce Marketing Cloud and Journey Builder required.
- HTML coding ability preferred.
- 5-7’ related business experience, preferably in a direct-to-consumer Retail or Digital channel
-Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite is a must - heavy focus on Excel and PowerPoint
-Ability to effectively reconcile the needs of business stakeholders
-Knowledge of integration concepts as they relate to sourcing data from disparate sources
-Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively as a member of a fast paced, dynamic team, servicing stakeholders at both the headquarters and in the sales field
-Self-motivated, results-oriented, and a strategic thinker with strong time management and prioritization skills
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making
- Requires sound judgment and decision making skills
- Assess inquiries and issues to determine protocol and next steps in appropriate follow up for resolution
- Ability to effectively create and manage timelines
- Ability to communicate with store/field employees with clarity and sensitivity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.