LUXE Supply Chain
Manager – Finance
Location - Monmouth Junction, NJ
Job Summary: This position is responsible for implementing the Internal Control framework to reinforce the process effectiveness and prevent risks in addition to supporting with Misc Finance activities.
- Ensure compliance to the Internal Control process according to L’Oreal norms and procedures.
- Lead the self-assessment approach to comply with Group Internal Control Fundamentals (SMART toolbox).
- Define Internal Control priorities with Operations Finance teams.
- Manage the Statutory Auditors' review of internal control and the progress of internal audit tasks
- Ensure accurate reporting in Compass, Magnitude, etc.
- Perform inventory Stock Equation Analysis
- Manage 3rd Party Inventory Reconciliations
- Responsible for Flash Reporting
- Other tasks as needed
- 5-8 years of experience in finance or accounting required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required
- MBA/CPA preferred
- Cooperate proactively with all departments
- Prioritize and simplify messages to obtain managers’ support and teams’ commitment
- Operate with rigor, method and pragmatism, taking into account the Entity's organization and processes
- Demonstrate a positive critical thinking to improve the level of internal control
- Be skilled for cross functions project management and change management
- Have good knowledge of Group tools and referential (charters, standards, processes, systems etc.)
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, business acumen, leadership skills, oral and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Flexibility to work extended hours as requested by management.
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.