Función del empleo: Tech
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Berkeley Heights, NJ
País: United States
Title: Manager, API Integration Architect
Function: Information Technology Location: New York, New Jersey or California (see below)
API Integration Architect will be an integral part of L’Oreal Americas Integration Services Team and serve as a hands-on technical leader in architecting, leading, developing, validating, and maintaining real-time or near real time integrations for Americas Zone specializing in API integration
This role can be base in either New York City, New Jersey or Los Angeles. If you are interested in our locations in Montreal or Miami, Florida, that can be discussed during the interview process.
- Architect, design, build and maintain integration solutions using REST APIs, ESB, EDA/Microservices technologies
- Serve as a key point of contact for countries across North, Central and South Americas for integration activities - Act as a project manager for integration lead projects
- Responsible for cloud native integration services (Azure/GCP/AWS)
- Responsible for defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
- Create and maintain specifications, documents, test plans and scripts
- Architect and develop prototypes and demonstrate various alternatives for functional business requirements for a wide audience range
- Resolve defects discovered during all phases of development and maintenance including severity 1 production issues
- Building relationships with clients and in practice development activities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
- High school diploma required
- College degree or applicable certifications preferred
- Hands on/working knowledge of most environments described below is required:
- Strong knowledge of APIGEE Edge, REST APIs, Portals etc.
- Tibco Business Works 6.x, Enterprise Message Service (EMS)
- Cloud Computing (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Container orchestration technologies (Kubernetes/Docker)
- Industry knowledge/experience within Supply Chain, Sales, e-commerce, loyalty, CRM, retail, mobile apps
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and strong ability to influence others
- Agile/Product experience is a plus
- Innovator with quick absorption of new technologies; strong understanding of technology solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work as a member of cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus
- Some travel to USA, Canada and Latin America is expected
◄ Volver a lista de empleos