Función Laboral: Sistemas de Información
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Berkeley Heights
Job Title: IT Manager, Business Intelligence Analyst
As a member of the Business Intelligence team, the Business
Analyst is responsible for determining the requirements for BI solutions to
optimize inventory and forecasting processes, managing the relationship between
the BI team and business partners and for providing on-going support for business
Develop Business requirements:
- Prepare detailed flow
charts, diagrams and other documentation outlining system capabilities and
- Document business rules
for handling transactional and master data from these systems for use in BI
- Facilitate the resolution of conflicting
needs and ensure that solutions adhere to L’Oreal norms.
- Provide Subject matter expertise on the
processes, technology and information involved in producing business
intelligence solutions around sales and retail reporting and guide the business
partners in their decision making to ensure that the information can support
their business needs.
- Communicate requirements and systems impact to
other BI Team members and develop time estimates for effort completion.
- Manage relationship with external vendor(s) and
data providers to ensure timely and accurate information delivery.
- Translate business requirements into a proposed
solution, reviewing the design and requirements with other BI team members.
- Manage projects from estimation to completion,
developing detailed project plans and providing accurate status updates to
- Test solution and coordinate user acceptance
testing, ensuring that solution performs to expectations and meets all
requirements for accuracy, clarity and ease of use.
- Design repeatable processes with little
manual intervention required.
- Develop and maintain training materials, Wiki material and user
- Communicate status of issue resolution to business users and management
and manage tickets to reflect current status.
- Where business processes need to be adjusted
to ensure stability, work with business leaders to define better processes.
- Manage security access to business data,
ensuring confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Identify opportunities to improve both the
business and technical processes to increase efficiency, accuracy or
functionality of our solutions.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Strong understanding of the Point of Sales
information, both direct to consumer and through retail partners and the key
performance indicators used to manage the business.
- Strong understanding of retail sales and the
KPIs used to manage retail performance.
- Strong understanding of L’Oreal sales processes
and SAP SD information.
- Critical thinking and the ability to analyze
complex business and information environments a must.
- Ability to identify business drivers and define
control mechanisms to improve efficiency and performance.
Management & Technical Skills:
- Professional Presence, Innovation / Creativity,
Strong Communication Skills (Both Written and Verbal), Entrepreneurial, Strong
Integrity, Results driven, ability to negotiate and influence
- Project management experience.
- Ability to use reporting functions of Excel and
Analyzer against cubes and other data sources
- Microsoft BI stack (SSRS, SharePoint, SSAS,
etc.) knowledge a plus.
- Spotfire Dashboard knowledge a plus
- 5+ years; experience using/analyzing businesses
information cubes and databases and creating reports to support business
processes and support.
- Experience using Excel and Analyzer to develop
< Vuelva a la lista de empleo