Función Laboral: Sistemas de Información
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New York - New York
Manager, IT Content & Commerce Performance Analytics
10 Hudson Yards, New York, NY 10001
L’Oreal Group has aggressively embraced the digital era, and has advanced many leading consumer-facing digital solutions across its business units. As we prepare for the next phase of our aggressive plans, we seek a motivated Content and Commerce Web Project Manager function at L’Oreal USA. In this role you will be responsible for project management and solution delivery of our Analytics and Tagging solutions across 4 Divisions and Corporate at L’Oreal USA. The projects would have to be delivered on-time and on-budget with quality and efficiency following established guidelines. The projects will empower the brands to make appropriate decisions around their analytics data helping them guide campaigns, generate reports and understand how users are interacting with the site and mobile applications
- Serve as the primary contact for managing tagging and analytics projects for websites and mobile applications
- Create Project Plan and manage the plan for on-time delivery of the project.
- Risk Management - Identify Implementation Risks – Identify risks as early as possible, communicate them to the involved parties and facilitate their mitigation.
- Communication Management – Ensure timely communication and one project update view to the IT stakeholders and business working committee.
- Review Business Requirements – Make sure that requirements are fully understood and met by our implementation partners.
- Project Management and Solution Delivery of new marketing affiliate partner integrations and enhancements.
- Manage related vendors, also internal teams, on project delivery including requirement analysis, system design, coding, QA, deployment and maintenance according to corporate standard process, SLA, KPI and best practices
- Coordinate implementation parties, agencies and vendors.
- Ensure that proposed solutions are aligned with the L’Oreal IT standard and tagging guidelines.
- Stay informed on new digital solution trends and contributes to IT digital strategy development.
- Enforce our tagging governance
- Work closely with the Security and Legal teams in minimizing risk and tailor our governance process as our demands and the digital world evolve.
Core Competencies / Professional Requirements
- 3-5+ years of experience with engaging in, planning, managing and delivering web / eCommerce solutions from inception to launch.
- Experience managing eCommerce projects working with the business team and the support/technical teams
- Experience with the JIRA and Confluence.
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills around tagging and analytics be able to do a quick diagnosis to corroborate solutions proposed by the tagging support team.
- Have the ability to challenge the business teams or tagging support team when the requests or solutions do not make sense or go against our standards or governance.
- Ability to interact effectively with internal business teams, at different levels of the organization.
- Be familiar with Google Analytics.
- Have familiarity with Google Tag Manager and Marketing tags:
- Understand the role of GTM in a site and what can be used for.
- Understand what a marketing tag/pixel is and their use on sites.
- Ability to successfully function in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment is a must.
- Experience in analysis and documentation of functional requirements for eCommerce and web projects.
- Technology Assessment and Evaluation Skills.
- Effective Communication and business analysis skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- PMP certification or equivalent preferred.
- People management experience a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms and prior experience on Demandware is a plus.
- Good Understanding of Mobile and Desktop Analytics and Tagging.
- Knowledge of Performance Monitoring tools.
- Cross-Browser testing / functionality.
- Microsoft Office applications -- Office Suite (Project, PowerPoint , Excel, Word), Visio and Project.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo