Función Laboral: Sistemas de Información
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New York - New York
Title: Manager – Content & Commerce Services, Digital Marketing
Brief Job Description:
L’Oreal Group has aggressively embraced the digital era, and has advanced many leading consumer-facing digital solutions across its business units. As we prepare for the next phase of our aggressive plans, we seek a motivated Content and Commerce Web Project Manager function at L’Oreal Americas.
The individual will be responsible for project management and on-time and on-budget high quality solution delivery of Omni-channel e-commerce projects and content websites in collaboration with the brand stakeholders across the 4 divisions at L’Oreal USA, while introducing efficiencies. The projects would enable transformation of the brand consumer experience in the online/mobile space and help driving sales for L’Oreal Americas by increased online conversion, channel penetration and high digital IQ.
- Serve as primary Americas Zone IT team member for managing Digital projects within a Global Program
- Work with Integration Partners to create Project Plans and manage the plan/team to ensure the on-time delivery of the projects.
- Risk Management - Identify risks as early as possible, communicate them to the involved parties and facilitate their mitigation.
- Communication Management – Ensure timely communication and a single project update view to the Business and IT stakeholders.
- Review Business Requirements – Make sure that requirements are fully understood and met by implementation partners in the Agile fashion.
- Project Management and Solution Delivery of website enhancements, including marketing affiliate partner integrations.
- Contribute to the Enterprise Integration Initiatives within L’Oreal such as CRM, SAP, and others.
- Manage 3rd party vendors as well as the internal teams on project delivery including requirement analysis, system design, coding, QA, deployment and maintenance according to Program defined SLA, KPI and best practices.
- Ensure that proposed solutions are aligned with the L’Oreal IT standards and strategy.
- Stay informed on new digital solution trends and contribute to IT digital strategy development.
- Share Best Practices, Process Framework to the Global Digital Initiatives.
Core Competencies/Professional Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience with engaging in, planning, managing and delivering web/ecommerce solutions from inception to launch.
- Strong IT vendor management expertise is a must.
- Agile experience is a must. CSM certification is a plus.
- Effective communication; ability to interact with internal business teams at different levels of Organization as well as IT stakeholders and Global Teams.
- Strong organizational, time management, process orientation and problem-solving skills across multiple clients/vendors/projects.
- Business analysis skills and experience documenting functional requirements for digital projects
- Ability to successfully function in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment is a must
- Technology assessment and evaluation skills
- Experience in cosmetic/FMCG/retail industry is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- General knowledge of operations and marketing
- People management experience a plus
- Knowledge of Sitecore and other CMS platforms; previous development experience is a plus
- Proficient knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Good understanding of Mobile, Analytics, SEO, Tagging, Performance and Accessibility
- Systems integration concepts – WebService, API, Batch, EDI, sFTP
- Social integration technologies such as Facebook connect and social sharing
- Exposure to mobile and omni-channel technologies and tools, and principles around responsive design
- Cross-Browser and Cross-Device testing/functionality
- Microsoft Office applications -- Office Suite (Project, PowerPoint , Excel, Word)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo