Función del empleo: Information Systems
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: New York, NY
País: United States
L'Oreal USA, Hudson Yards NYC
Digital IT Manager, Marketing Campaigns & Data Activation
The position is responsible for supporting the long-term vision of developing data-driven consumer marketing campaigns and activation across the brands for L’Oréal USA, in order to build profitable, long-term customer relationships.
- Work closely with other groups to coordinate campaign management and activation strategies, priorities and inter-dependent initiatives. This includes coordination with the other Digital Product teams, Information Security/Audit areas, and business units in the Americas region.
- Experience across all facets of marketing automation including email, mobile and direct marketing, campaign strategy/development, messaging, customer segmentation, integrations, personalization and implementation with specific experience in B2C, preferably in the eCommerce or direct-to-consumer space.
- Understand the potential use of new technologies in his/her area as driven by the L’Oréal initiatives, vendor capabilities or industry best practices and trends, and informing peers as necessary.
- Assist and lead solution design and architecture for projects integrated with SFMC and other Marketing Technologies (MarTech). Responsible for managing any changes to the current solutions/tools, enhancements, and/or process and technology improvements.
- Add structure to MarTech initiatives through defining meeting cadences, program communications, steering groups, and business case materials.
- Work independently to project manage, engage, and coordinate activities across key points of contacts in Digital IT, CMO, Brands, and external vendors.
- Serve as an owner for the respective technology stacks and ensure appropriate technology is implemented adhering to Digital IT standards and in alignment with business needs.
- Drive marketing technology strategy including road map definition and execution in collaboration with marketing teams.
- Manage and track the financial impact of MarTech initiatives.
- Contribute as a thought leader in the digital marketing solutions space for the enterprise.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong problem-solving, communication (verbal and written), and collaboration skills, with experience in working with Marketing Teams from multiple brands. Technology story-telling capability to bring excitement and drive adoption with Brands and business partners
- Experience in and passion for Digital Marketing and Technology Solutions (preferably in CPG industry)
- Experience in vendor management and deploying global solutions across multiple consumer brands
- Strong business analysis skills (business requirements, technical requirements, process translation and documentation)
- Familiarity with HTML, AMPscript, and SQL. Experience with database management systems and eCommerce platforms strongly preferred.
- Strong communication and relationship skills with the ability to facilitate and convince key stakeholders
- Marketing automation platform management; preferably experience with SFMC / ExactTarget and Consumer Data Platform (CDP)
- Ability to balance short-term gains with long-term impact. Ability to foresee the long-term impact of those short-term gains and properly utilize that knowledge to determine the appropriate next steps
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and flexibility to move seamlessly from one task to the next
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
- University Degree in the field of Business and/or Technology or relevant experience
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience with proven track record in Digital Marketing Technologies (ideally with a Retail, CPG Company)
- Must have experience working as a Product Owner or product management-related role, preferably in an Agile working setup.
- Fluent English with foreign language skills (Spanish, French) a plus.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos