Función Laboral: Sistemas de Información
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Berkeley Heights
Job Title: IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Group: Americas Infrastructure Group
Location: Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
- The L’Oreal Infrastructure PMO team is looking to add a Project Manager experienced at handling critical infrastructure projects such as data center migrations/consolidations, on premises computing to cloud initiatives, network and telephony build and deployment, mergers and acquisitions integration and client services projects.
- In this role, you will be responsible for the management of multiple projects, including overseeing and insuring a successful kickoff, holding the projects to budget and timeline goals, reporting and managing variances, working with applications and engineering teams to develop implementation plans, scheduling meetings and setting stakeholder expectations. You will be the key contact for problem escalation and resolution, and customer satisfaction
- Develop, implement and maintain L’Oreal Project Management standards, best practices, processes and procedures.
- Provide leadership to the Portfolio and Program Management team, focused on developing and ensuring the approved Project Management methodologies and processes are aligned and followed for the L’Oreal Americas project team.
- Provide leadership, knowledge and guidance by mentoring, coaching, and educating the team members on the current L’Oreal Americas Project Management process and procedures, ensuring that highest service levels are consistently provided in compliance with L’Oréal IT standards and methodologies.
- Build and develop relationships across the L’Oreal Americas, ensuring Zone Infrastructure leaders, stakeholders and external partners are aligned with L’Oreal PM standards and processes.
- As a member of the L’Oréal Americas Project Management team, you will be expected to continually advance and improve the company’s Project and Program Management initiatives.
- This position will report directly to the AVP IT Infrastructure Project & Portfolio Management Americas of L’Oréal USA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage project activities, such facilitating project team meetings, preparing & delivering status reports, issue tracking and risk mitigation, establishing and tracking milestones, monitoring of critical path items and implementation of appropriate corrective actions.
- Develop business requirements into a project charter and scope document, and manage projects through the entire project life cycle ensuring systems meet design standards and guidelines.
- Coordinate day to day activities for assigned projects including project definition, organization, scheduling, budget and staffing.
- Establish client relationships, integrate requirement definition, plan projects and direct resources ensuring IT Infrastructure project portfolio objectives are met.
- Coordinate internal IT Infrastructure team resources (Network, Enterprise Services, Platform Services, Client Services, Operations), external partner teams, managed service providers and consultants as required.
- Follow change management process to capture change requests, communicate impact, request stakeholder decisions, and execute changes if applicable.
- Track individual and team time reporting for assigned projects and ensure compliance with budgeted project labor.
- Provide overall project communication to stakeholders and meet project requirements and stakeholder expectations.
- May participate in negotiation and administration of contracts.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Services, Business or equivalent experience.
- The optimal candidate will have over 7 years of Information Systems experience as well as experience in using a formal SDLC Methodology.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) or other IT industry project management certification preferred.
- Must have previously held project management positions in an IT organization focused on Infrastructure projects.
- Experience working in a Global IT organization is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio and industry standard project management tools.
- Outstanding customer service and interaction skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently under little supervision within a demanding client centric environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player with a high level of initiative.
- Ability to interface with various levels of management.
- Exhibit broad understanding of technology and the Infrastructure landscape.
- Superior organization and time management skills.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering IT projects on time and on budget.
- Ability to speak Spanish / Portuguese is a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo