L'Oreal USA Information Technology
Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922
IT Lead, SAP Applications: SD & WM
Job Summary: This position is responsible for performing research, analysis, design and architecture for supply chain applications and business integration processes for the implementation of strategic projects within B2B and B2C businesses.
- Primary role of this position is logistics execution (SAP SD and WM)
- Manage SAP sales and distribution processes by conducting meetings with business users to determine their process requirements in the areas of supply chain and integration with processes such eCommerce, omni-channel and remote order entry
- Manage resource assignments and priorities.
- Work with other functional managers to coordinate assignments, projects and other deliverables
- Ensure core IT policies, procedures, and guidelines are adhered to while designing IT solutions to add value to business
- Building and maintaining relationships with business users, business relationship managers (BRM), IT colleagues and external resources to foster teamwork and enable effective application delivery
- Use of application delivery tools and methods to document business requirements, analyze existing and/or new applications, propose potential solutions for effective business cases and execute selected technology solutions
- Use reporting tools (business intelligence tools) to analyze supply chain reporting
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
Business Skills: functional knowledge of Order to Cash processes with concentration in sales and distribution area
Interpersonal Skills: Interpersonal Relations, Professional Presence, Innovation /Creativity, Flexibility / Adaptability to Change, Consulting, Problem Solving / Troubleshooting, Active Listening, Interviewing, Strong time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities.
Management Skills: Project Management, IT Methodologies, External Resource Management (outsourcing experience) ,Teamwork, Service Orientation, Commitment Management
- In depth knowledge of SAP logistics modules: Sales and Distribution (SD, WM, MM) environment
- SD order management with SD Pricing, EDI, eCommerce order interfaces
- Partner with key business users to understand requirements and translate them into IT Actionable plan
- Candidate must be knowledgeable of SAP SD business processes and should have experience leading process design sessions with business users. Full cycle implementation
- Candidate must be knowledgeable configuration and use design, configure, test and document improvements to current processes.
- Candidate should have strong organizational skills as well as strong analytical problem solving skills.
- Strong time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities as demonstrated by completion of tasks in compliance with deadlines
- Qualified candidates should be able to manage business users independently, be self-motivated, proactive and a team player
- Experience working IT solution partner with outsource model
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.