Manager, Influencers – Redken
This candidate will help lead and execute the strategic influencer strategy for the Redken 5th Avenue brand. This role will help to support the Redken haircolor, haircare, and styling portfolios. This role will include:
- Identify and engage with consumer and professional influencer talent to support brand priorities
- Ideate and execute influencer programs (paid campaigns, organic seeding, product sampling, events & partnerships) to support key brand priorities
- Work closely with internal partners (legal, CMO, brand marketing teams) and agency partners for ongoing campaign management, monthly mailers, and post-campaign measurements
- Foster strong relationships with brand ambassadors, professional and consumer influencer talent, and external industry partners
- Perform competitive research and deep dive analytics to identify areas of opportunity to drive brand awareness and brand love through influencer activations
- Manage related tasks to successfully execute influencer programs – creative briefings, contract negotiations, vendor onboarding and payments
- Monthly reporting and metric analytics including, but not limited to: monthly digital dashboards, campaign recap reports, monthly PPD note, and ongoing data pulls
- 3-5+ years’ experience in influencer management
- Knowledge of influencer monitoring and tracking services that include, but not limited to Traackr and DOMO
- Knowledge of beauty space, trends and L’Oreal competitors
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.