LUXE Supply Chain
Manager – Internal Control
Job Summary: This position is responsible for implementing the Internal Control framework to reinforce the process effectiveness and prevent risks in order to contribute to sustainable development of the activity.
- Ensure compliance to the Internal Control process according to L’Oreal norms and procedures.
- Lead the self-assessment approach to comply with Group Internal Control Fundamentals (SMART toolbox).
- Define Internal Control priorities with Operations Finance teams.
- Coordinate the Internal Control improvement projects and ensure site commitment for improvement and progress of audit actions plans.
- Share initiatives with the Group and Zone Internal Control Departments
- Assist other Departments to draw up simple and effective procedures that comply with local laws, Group referential and good practices
- Manage the Statutory Auditors' review of internal control and the progress of internal audit tasks
- Ensure accurate reporting in Compass, Magnitude, etc.
- 5-8 years of experience in finance or accounting required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required
- MBA/CPA preferred
- Cooperate proactively with all departments
- Prioritize and simplify messages to obtain managers’ support and teams’ commitment
- Operate with rigor, method and pragmatism, taking into account the Entity's organization and processes
- Demonstrate a positive critical thinking to improve the level of internal control
- Be skilled for cross functions project management and change management
- Have good knowledge of Group tools and referential (charters, standards, processes, systems etc.)
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, business acumen, leadership skills, oral and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Flexibility to work extended hours as requested by management.
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.