Title: Manager- Medical Relations, CeraVe
Cerave is currently the fastest growing skincare brand in the US, and has been recently acquired by L'Oreal. The spirit of the team is to be lean, agile, flexible, and capable of high speed in delivering results.
Assist the Medical Relation VP in organizing congresses, and tools for countries: medical visit aids and training tools. Coordinate the brands professionals’ endorsement relationship.
- Organize the booth on congresses: reservation of space in collaboration with the medical teams. Construction of the booth with the selected agency, within the guidelines provided by marketing team.
- Construct the agenda of the booth participants, and animate booth
- Organize products to be sent to congresses
- Develop KOL relationships
- Handle travels of KOLs coming to the congresses to participate in ad boards : make all travelling arrangements (flights, hotels, cars, diners)
- Organize the intervention of marketing teams during boards
Medical and training tools:
- In collaboration with marketing teams and Medical VP, create the CVA for countries
- Training : create the training tools for DAs, in collaboration with the zone regional training managers : selling techniques, training decks, games to animate the training programs, emotional elements, storytelling about the brand
Coordinate the brands professional endorsement relationship
NEA, skin cancer foundation, psoriasis foundation, diabetics
3 to 5 years’ experience in medical environment (pharmaceutical company, or dermatology environment, or lab experience), good communication skills, scientific background would be a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.