The Manager, Paid Search is responsible for implementing PPC media strategies for the Professional Products Division (PPD). The Paid Search Manager will own the hands-on execution and management of Paid Search campaigns, ensuring campaigns are properly set up and routinely optimized to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
The candidate must be data-driven, highly analytical, and consumer minded. The role reports into the Director, Paid Search
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Lead the day-to-day execution of paid search campaigns, including strategic execution, bid recommendations, execution details, budget management, and overall goal achievement across various paid search products
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Bing and other search platforms to ensure KPI excellence (CPC, ROAS, CTR, etc);
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, audience targeting, automation, shopping feeds, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Continuously evaluate and optimize campaign performance in abidance with best practices
- Manage the creation of keyword lists and conduct keyword research to inform campaign builds across various paid search products (Adwords, PLAs, etc.); Aid in implementing governance strategies
- Write creative and engaging ad copy for brand approval; Partner with brand leads to ensure landing page experience and campaigns are aligned
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, and other facets of paid search in accordance with brand goals.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments; Competitive monitoring and reporting
- Passion for Search and digital marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems efficiently
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, proactivity
- Ability to work across multiple brands and foster team collaboration
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, Mathematics.
- Minimum of 3+ years relevant industry experience in Paid Search (PPC) and proven track record of exceeding KPIs
- Experience working hands-on with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, etc).
- In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with paid search analytics and research tools (e.g, Google Search Console, Google Merchant Center, Google Manufacturers Center, Google Ads, SearchAds 360, keyword planner, SEMRush)
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Beauty industry experience a plus
- Google Adwords Certified a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.