Función Laboral: CMO & Digital
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New York - New York
Precision Advertising Trader
Data and technology have fundamentally changed the role of the media planner. Programmatic Traders are the go-to resource for campaign activation, billing and campaign management. The L’Oreal Precision Advertising Trader will assist in advanced ad ops across a wide variety of brands and will own the in console management and optimization including data creation and overlay. They will work closely with Programmatic Planners to manage day-to-day communication with external partners, ensure accurate delivery, campaign management and billing infrastructure on every piece of business they touch.
- Be seen as the critical result driver for the brand in order to drive success based on each brands/campaigns core KPI
- Will be responsible to implementing creative, analytics, etc. tags in any/all DSP partners (Tube/DBM)
- Ability to analyze DMP raw data and create usable data segments by brand.
- Manage day to day flow of programmatic inventory including and evaluating private marketplace deals.
- Ability to create workbooks and macros to help organize our data strategy into actionable items.
- Work closely with internal technology stakeholders to bridge the gap between departments and minimize duplication of work.
- Manages all Insertion Orders with media partners and works hand in hand with finance team to accomplish monthly billing requirements.
- Comfortable using DMP technologies and User Interfaces.
- Work directly with core trafficker on ops and campaign implementation (ex. ad-serving, trafficking, reporting) across all aspects of programmatic and reservation based media
- Will be responsible for managing the tracker to implement & QA campaign tagging campaigns (inclusive of any third party tags such as Google Analytics, DMP tags, attribution tags etc.)
- Supports Programmatic Planner by actively managing delivery/pacing across all aspects of programmatic and reservation based media.
- Own trades in multiple programmatic consoles with a deep understanding of campaign management and optimization strategy (bid management, tactic, audience analysis, etc.)
- Responsible for ensuring campaigns launch on time across all tactics and partners
- Regularly meet with media, data and technology partners to assess the changing landscape and proactively suggest data-centric solutions for clients.
- Takes ownership of deliverables, managing independently and effectively prioritizing to get the job done
- Regularly assesses current processes and provides solutions to improve efficiency through process optimization
- Demonstrates problem solving ability.
- Escalates and provides solutions for client difficulties appropriately.
Experience & Qualifications:
- BA/BS in Marketing, Economics or related field
- Desired experience with display, programmatic, mobile & paid digital media, preferably in an agency environment
- Experience with DoubleClick, Innovid and other 3rd party tracking solutions wanted
- Strong competency in Excel
- Deep understanding across multipole buying platforms/DSPs
- Demonstrated interest in keeping up with emerging technologies and the digital marketing landscape
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual on a team
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo