Función Laboral: Investigación
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Clark
L'Oréal, the world leader in cosmetics, is synonymous with beauty, innovation and scientific excellence in more than 130 countries. We are currently seeking a candidate to be part of the Consumer and Market Insight (CMI) group within Research and Innovation (R&I).
Design Thinking workshops are core to L’Oréal’s Innovation program. The CMI group supports the Direction Innovation (DI) team, by providing insights and designing Design Thinking Innovation workshop. The CMI group works in partnership with the DI team to structure consumer-centric workshops which are focused on creating new life-changing products. The CMI group designs and manages recruiting for these workshops (experts, consumers, creators, etc.) to facilitate consumer insight-driven new product development and consumer co-creation. The Manager/Director of Open Labs will play a key role in this process.
- Strategizing and defining best methodologies to deliver our Innovation and new product development objectives.
- Overseeing methodologies for workshops (from 1 day to 1 week) on-site and off-site.
- Recording workshops and capturing best practices, continuously evolving and improving the methodologies.
- Collaborating with all Open Lab and Innovation stakeholders, especially supporting the DI to ensure they have what they need to succeed.
- Collaborating with CMI to ensure insights are informing the workshops and sprints.
- Managing the production of workshop discussion guides, creative and team-building exercises and stimuli.
- Strategizing and managing recruiting of consumers and collaborators, and helping to shape ideal casting.
- Communicating with DI, CMI, project managers and workshop participants to ensure everyone is clear about methodologies.
- Moderating discussions (focus groups and IDIs, face to face and via platforms like SKYPE), controlling group conversations, keeping conversations on track and asking insightful questions.
- Producing clear and insightful research reports (including lessons learned) and workshop summaries.
Ideal Skills & Character
- Authoritative and natural leader
- Creative and experimental
- High EQ (consumer-centricity and empathy) – a good “people person”
- Energetic, dynamic presentation and public speaking skills
- Agile, flexible, adaptive, responsive and resourceful
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Clear and concise speaking and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master's a plus
- 7+ years leading and moderating creative Innovation workshops -- group sizes from small (5 participants) to large (60 participants)
- Experience as a research facilitator/moderator (moderating focus groups, one on ones, ethnographies, shop-a-longs and/or IDIs)
- Experience with Design Thinking methodologies
- Experience with off-site work-session and event planning and production
- Excellent writing and communication skills (with strong presentation skills)
- Familiarity with audio recording, filming and photographing workshops
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US on an on-going basis.
This is a full time role based in Clark, NJ.
This role will report to the VP, Consumer & Market Foresight & Insight.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo