Función Laboral: Sistemas de Información
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Clark
L'Oreal - Research & Innovation
IT Technical Manager, Information Technology
The Technical Manager defines, delivers and runs applications for L’Oréal Research and Innovation (R&I) US. The Manager ensures that requirements are understood and met with innovative solutions which fit within the R&I framework. The Manager coordinates local needs by building strong partnerships with our end users. The Manager manages the demand for new projects and owns the applications roadmap within USA R&I organization. The manager works closely with IT R&I expert colleagues in Infrastructure, Software Architecture , Security and Data Privacy globally.
- Accountable for delivering applications projects end to end ensuring scope, time, cost and quality
- Identify, Promote and Deploy innovative solutions and technologies (Cloud, IOT, Big Data)
- Translate business strategy and requirements into technical vision and implementation
- Build Interconnections with other Innovation functions (MTI, Incubator …) and end users
- Organize key users communities
- Runs a PMO function in coordination with global R&I PMO team. Accountable for developing and maintaining the USA R&I Applications portfolio
- Proactively develop and maintain technical alignment with global strategies and efforts
- · Master’s degree in a Computer Science area required. Bachelor with considerable experience could be considered.
- · At least 8-10 years’ related Information Technology work experience preferably in a research lab setting. Scientific training or work experiences a plus.
- · Hands on Experience with development tools (pref Microsoft Stack) and new implementation technologies such as Cloud architecture, Scripting, Big Data, Web Development, IOT.
- · Proven ability to work with Security, Technical Architecture expert teams.
- · Strong Project Manager with track records of delivering integrated web and enterprise software
- · Service oriented and user driven individual with strong critical thinking approach. Inquisitive, creative, innovative, positive nature, active listening skills, excellent organization and presentation skills, team player and collaborator, self-motivated.
- · Open minded with new technologies.
- · Ability to lead and work with multidisciplinary and virtual teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with French language ability a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo