Función Laboral: CMO & Digital
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New York - New York
Title: Manager, CRM and Loyalty - Redken and Pureology
Reports to: Assistant Vice President of Digital Marketing
Location: New York, NY
This role will own email marketing campaigns and lifecycle flows to drive customer acquisition, retention and engagement, ultimately driving sales through the email channel. The CRM Manager will own production, and end-to-end execution of all campaigns including, targeting, partnership with creative for design, QA and measurement to meet campaign and brand strategic objectives. This includes taking initiative and working cross-functionally. The CRM Manager will need the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources to successfully bring projects to life, while maintaining a results driven approach. This person should have strong communication skills and understand how to prioritize projects. This person must also be a self-starter who has the ability to work well independently and in a team setting. In addition, the CRM Manager will work closely with Brand Marketing, Social Marketing, Paid Media, Loyalty, Education, Sales, Creative, IT and 3rd party vendors.
Key Job Accountabilities:
· Utilize email engagement metrics to optimize campaigns, report results, identify trends, and articulate impact on overall CRM strategy and recommend action
· Manage and execute urgent ad hoc servicing and operations email communications as needed
· Support creation and documentation of procedural and strategic processes, calendars and reporting
· Manage Agencies and internal partners
· Serve as the primary business lead with IT and ESP vendor to ensure that our database and systems support business objectives
· Budget planning and reconciliation.
· Partner with division led digital team to drive vision for brand loyalty program
· Ensures alignment with Marketing, Education, and Internal teams on content and timelines
Competencies Of Successful Candidates:
· 5-7 years’ experience in building CRM plans and executing from start to finish, with clear results
· Experience with ESP (Exact Target)
· Strong project management skills
· Demonstrates strong digital vision and customer-centric focus to communications
· Willingness to learn new technologies and platforms
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to provide optimization recommendations working with structured and unstructured data
· Experience with Google Analytics
· Strong understanding of the web development lifecycle
· Excellent organization skills with avid attention to detail and follow through.
· Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication, negotiation skills
· Proven ability in successfully running multiple projects
· Management of budget for vendors and projects
· Customer Service Orientation and creativity in problem solving
· Manage risks – anticipate bottlenecks, manage project prioritization and balance the business needs versus technical considerations to deliver business results.
· Ability to self-motivate, work independently, and as part of a team
· Proven ability to develop smart personalized content to drive customer interaction
· Bachelors’ degree required
· Advanced PC skills (MS Word, Microsoft Outlook Calendar & E-Mail, Excel, Power Point)
Judgment and Decision Making:
· Analytics and KPI development
· Assist AVP with budget management
· Lead and/or collaborate on content for digital programs
· Some travel will be required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.