Función del empleo: Retail Field
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
País: United States
The Retail Facilities & Maintenance Manager is the liaison between the landlords, store teams and the company for all issues regarding the maintenance and repair of over 650 retail stores and 2,000 beauty counters nationwide. This position coordinates and maintains all of the business processes, contracts and documents with the various vendors and agencies that operate with our stores.
- Maintains and updates all documentation and contracts associated with retail stores.
- Work with and manage 3rd party vendors.
- Assist with procurement on RFP’s.
- Prioritize daily facility issues and effectively delegate responsibilities.
- Support store teams and store leadership with requests.
- Review and approval of proposals and contracts.
- Daily oversight of facilities budgets and spending ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Project-manage portfolio large-scale maintenance projects.
- Serves as point of contact with landlords.
- Reading and understanding of leases.
- Budget management at brand level.
- 3+ years’ experience managing retail facilities/retail operations with multiple locations
- Strong computer proficiency required, including MS Office, Word and Excel (experience with fmPilot a plus) and other data base programs that are used to organize data.
- Possess strong communication skills and have the ability to follow through on assigned tasks in order to be an effective representative of the company to outside vendors and contacts.
- Excellent customer service and influencing skills that essential for success.
- Requires ability to physically inspect property (or properties).
- Expert skills in time management, attention to detail, project management and prioritization are vital for this role.
- Experience dealing directly and effectively with landlords and outside vendors.
- Ability to perform and balance demands in a fast-paced, changing, multi-tasking work environment while maintaining professionalism and composure.
- Self-starter with demonstrated initiative, judgment, decisiveness, confidence and discretion.
- High level of professionalism and sound judgment in dealing with senior managers; effectively builds relationships and resources at all levels of the organization.
- Highly proactive; takes initiative to begin and complete projects; masterful at follow-up and tracking work projects; anticipates and executes tasks before being asked.
- Excellent problem-solving ability. Flexible to accommodate last minute changes and demands from multiple sources.
- Diplomatic style with professional, positive, friendly manner; practical, “roll up your sleeves” team player work style and positive “can do” attitude.
- Ability to retain confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to sit and use normal office equipment (phone, computer etc.) more than 80% of the day.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% and work holidays and weekends as necessary based on business needs.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos